BLUETTI Halloween Special – Nothing is creepier than no electricity, get up to 20% off
Back on September 15e, the pioneer of off-grid power solutions BLUETTI launched its flagship model of the year: The BLUETTI AC300 portable power station and the B300 external battery, during the first sale, the first batch was sold out in 2 weeks!
Now, after being depleted for almost a month, the Bluetti AC300 and B300 modular batteries are back for Halloween.
But those aren’t the only deals we have for you this spooky month! With savings of up to $ 3,900 off bundles, your old catalog will be downright terrifying!
Let’s take a closer look at what we’ve lined up:
AC300 & B300 – The key to a high-end off-grid life
The technical characteristics of the AC300 / B300:
- Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules per unit, for a total of 12,288 Wh – good luck running out of power.
- Being modular means that people can easily transport large amounts of energy. Overall, the machine is too heavy to carry, but individually each part is very portable.
- The AC300 uses high-end LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cells that have over 3,500 lifecycles leading up to 80% of original capacity. (In other words, to cycle the device one day per day, means 10 years of lifespan.)
- Able to receive 2,400 watts of unmatched solar charge input, all held together by the brain – a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter capable of adjusting the AC charging rate (no need for a power supply, a charging cable will do just fine)
- When connected to two B300 battery modules, the AC300 can be charged simultaneously with solar power and AC power, adding up to 5400 watts of Breathtaking charge rate, fill the 6kwh battery from 0 to 80% in just 1 hour.
- Allows the connection of the new BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro, whose connection doubles the voltage, power and capacity up to 6000 W, 240 V, 24,576 Wh.
- All of this technology can be controlled by a complex yet easy-to-use smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
For this Halloween, Bluetti is offering up to $ 3,900 off its AC300 packs, check out the best deals:
Bluetti 3000W | 6,144 Wh | 600W Combined solar panel
Bluetti 240V 6000W | Combined 12,288 Wh
Bluetti 240V 6000W | 12,288 Wh | 1,200 W solar handset
EB55 – Small, but with a punch.
Bluetti is launching a special pumpkin color tone for the EB55, the perfect solution for Halloween this fall.
The technical specifications of the EB55:
- The perfect generator for camping, with a solid capacity of 537 Wh.
- EB55 uses ultra-stable and safe LiFePO4 battery chemistry combined with an integrated battery management system for multiple layers of protection.
- Capable of being charged and discharged over 2500 times before reaching its 80% capacity.
- This solar generator is capable of receiving up to 200 watts of solar input and 200 watts of alternating current at the same time. This means the total time to 100% charge is only 2 hours.
- The brain that holds everything together is a state-of-the-art pure sine wave inverter delivering 700W (up to 1400W of surge).
BLUETTI is offering a historic low price of $ 449 for its portable little beast, and an additional discount on solar panel sets. Find out more here: https://www.bluettipower.com/products/bluetti-eb55-537wh-700w-portable-power-station?variant=40864165298351
AC200 MAX & B230 – Beyond the classic
Finally, we have the AC200 MAX, a complete upgrade to the popular AC200P.
The technical characteristics of the AC200 MAX / B230:
- The AC200 MAX has a standard built-in 2048 Wh LFP battery (with expandable battery capacities)
- Capable of being charged and discharged over 3,500 times before reaching its 80% capacity.
- Surprisingly, the AC200 MAX can be connected to B230 and B300 battery modules, which can increase the total capacity up to 8192Wh with two B300s.
- At full capacity (connected to two B300 battery modules), the AC200 MAX delivers up to 8,192 Wh!
- Keeping it all together is a pure sine wave inverter offering 2200 watts (4800 watts surge)
- The AC200 Max is capable of accepting up to 900 watts of solar input and 500 watts of AC input simultaneously, allowing the device to be fully charged in 2 to 2.5 hours.
- You can control the AC200 MAX through the app or the touch screen. But the APP can only be connected via bluetooth.
- Any solar panel that meets the following requirements can be used on the AC200 MAX: The total open circuit voltage (Voc) must be between 10 and 145 V / MAX. 12 A and must have MC4 connectors.
As the evolved and complete successor to the much loved BLUETTI AC200P, the AC200MAX and B230 have been an instant hit since their launch. For the spooky vacation sale, BLUETTI is also offering a decent $ 200 discount for the AC200MAX, starting at $ 1899, and the savings on the related solar / external battery packs can be quite astonishing.
Get your AC200MAX here:
HOW TO REGISTER AND SCHEDULE
Halloween sale will start on 28 PDTe October 2021 and end on 4e November 2021. Remember that this event is global which means you can enjoy it from anywhere in the world.
Visit the www.bluettipower.com website for details.